For all of season one, I watched Eat St. wistfully as they brought me tales of food trucks in exotic, impossibly faraway places like Los Angeles and San Francisco. So when they landed in my backyard this summer to tape episodes in San Jose, I was there to stalk them with open arms and rolling microphone. The result:
- Eat St. season two is on the air. Look out for the The WOW Truck episode in just a few weeks.
- The San Jose Taco Festival has been rescheduled to April 14, 2012. All tacos, all the time. Save the date.
- A new truck has landed in the South Bay: Arabian Bites, serving Mediterranean cuisine. Take your taste buds on a magic carpet ride! (I can’t stop myself.)
- Veggie Truckin’ Laura went to “Feast at the Flea” at the San Jose Flea Market October 21 and wrote all about it. And pumpkins too.
- FAQ: Are food trucks greener than restaurants?
- Eat St.taping of The WOW Truck, July 27, 2011 at Bernal Park in San Jose
- Eat St.taping of Babaloo Truck, July 29, 2011 at Lexus Stevens Creek in San Jose